Thursday, September 6, 2012

Autumn Inspired


As I was driving to work I noticed that the leaves were already falling off of the trees.  I felt inspired by the colors of the season so I did a Saran Wrap mani. I followed the instructions of one of the best saran wrap mani's I've seen, in my opinion. 


I used Gelous as my base coat, Essie's Don't Sweather, Essie's Stylenomics, Essies's Head Mistress, and Butter London's Wallis.





 
 
 
 
This actually turned out really well for my first saran wrap mani.
 
 
It kind of looks like a splatter mani to me.  Just look at Wallis out shining everyone. Magnificant!
 
 
 Clean up was not bad.  I used a eyeliner brush and acetone.
 
 
 I thought this picture was cute.  Right here Head Mistress is showing out!
 

Close up
 

 
Do you like the color combo's?  Show me your Saran Wrap Mani's.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...