Sunday, September 9, 2012

FireEngineReD

You wouldn't believe that red is my favorite color because I rarely wear red on my nails.  It just isn't my go to color.  My collection of red polishes is slowly growing so I decided to breakdown and do a red mani.  
 
 
I used Butter London's Saucy Jack.  I got this polish when Butter London did the Good Afternoon America Sale back in August. 
 
 
For my two accent nails I used Sephora By OPI, Be-Claus I Said So.  I got this from Sephora last year December.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is very pretty.  I could get used to red on my nails.  The application of Saucy Jack was a dream.  It was opaque in one coat but I always do two coats for good measure.  Be-Claus I Said So has tiny glitter pieces in it as well as larger hexagon glitter pieces.  It was difficult to get any of the larger glitter pieces on the brush and that made me sad :( .
 
What do you think of my red nails?  Do you like red?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...