Wednesday, October 31, 2012

If it's good enough For Audrey, it's good enough for ME! [Hump Day Mani]


Hello My Smitten's

Welcome to Hump Day Mani
Grab the Button and Link up. What Mani got you to the Hump?
 
Subliminally Smitten





For this mani I used China Glaze For Audrey as the base and E.L.F. Golden Goddness as the top coat.




I just love the look that Gold Goddess gives this mani.  It is totally sparkly.  





Of course this is not equivalent to all of the new 18 karat gold top coats out right now.  In fact it is much cheaper and just as pretty in its own right.


Do you have any of the new 18 karat gold top polishes?  Do you like my affordable substitution?  





2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I can't imagine using real gold in nail polish though. I'd be afraid to do anything with my hands, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you; imagine me with 18k on my nails. Yeah right lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...