Monday, April 22, 2013

Going Green For Earth Day

Hello My Smitten's

Happy Earth Day!

This week I will be sharing the spring collection of a new to me indie brand Mod Lacquer.  I discovered Mod Lacquer on Instagram and after visiting the Etsy shop I knew I had to have these polishes.  At first glance the polishes are vibrant and packed with glitter.  I just could not resist.  The Southwest Spring Collection consists of 4 shades, a pink, green, yellow, and blue.  They are just so gorgeous!  I will share these beauties with you this week. 




Since today is Earth Day, it is only right to share Verde Montana with you today.  Verde Montana is described as: 

Verde MontaƱa is a pale sheer green jelly base with a variety of colors and different sizes of glitter.  

This green is gorgeous!  I wanted to change the look/texture of it a bit so I used a matte top coat.  It was a smooth application with glitter on every brush stroke. 

Polishes Used:  Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = Verde Montana (3 coats), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), NYC Matte Me Crazy (2 coats)












This is a beauty right?  Wait until you see the rest of the spring collection!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

Be sure to follow my journey to healthier stronger nails.  Click on the tab above for more details.  

Linked up with:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...