Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday's Smitten Mani: Mod Lacquer Puesta Del Sol


Hello My Smitten's

Today I have the second polish from Mod Lacquer's Southwest Spring Collection.  You can see the 1st polish here .




Puesta Del Sol is described as: 

Puesta Del Sol is a pale sheer pink jelly base with a variety of different colors and sizes of glitter.

This polish was a bit thick, but I find that most glitter polishes are, so I won't hold it against it.  Besides that I loved, loved, loved this polish.  I want to say that it was my favorite one out of the collection.  It is just so delicious and girly pink.  I definitely got a lot of compliments on this polish!  

Polishes Used: Base coat = OPI Nail Envy (2 coats), Polish = Mod Lacquer Puesta Del Sol, Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat (2 coats)










What do you think of this polish?  

Be sure to follow my healthier nail journey.  See the tab above for more details.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...