Monday, May 20, 2013

Budding Romance

Hello My Smitten's


Today I have a budding romance with some puke for you lol.  China Glaze Budding Romance and KB Shimmer Clown Puke.  I absolutely had to have this China Glaze polish when the Avant Garden Collection came out.  Funny thing is once I got it, it took me forever to swatch it.  Then when I swatched it, it did that weird bubbling thing you can see an example here .  I don't know what causes the polish to behave that way.  I follow the same steps that I do with all other mani's but it bubbles.  If you know the cause of this please let me know.  Since the polish bubbled I decided to throw my favorite glitter of all time on top, KB Shimmer Clown Puke.  



Polishes Used:










Now that's better right? 






Never give up on a mani that you think has gone bad.  There is usually a way to salvage it.  

Do you have either of these polishes?

Linked up with:


Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above or click here).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...