Friday, June 14, 2013

Cootie Quat


Purchased By Me



Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a new to me indie brand Disturbing Behavior.  I found this brand on Instagram.  Disturbing Behavior has the prettiest glitter polishes I have ever seen.  I totally fell in love with this brand.  I now own about 8 of their polishes.  Today I am showing you Cootie Quat.  The formula was extremely thick thus making it very difficult to apply the polish.  I did not thin the polish this time but I will definitely need to thin it before I use it again.  Aside from that, this polish is a beauty.  





Polish Used: 














You can purchase Disturbing Behavior polishes from their Store Envy Shop


Linked up with:



Thanks for stopping by :)


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to 5 to Week 9





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...