Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pretty Polish and Different Dimension


PURCHASED BY ME



Hello My Smitten's

Today I have two, new to me indie brands, Pretty Me Polish and Different Dimension.  I found these polishes on Instagram.  I totally enjoy discovering new indie brands.  These polishes are awesome!  Different Dimension Ditz is a gorgeous pink with an iridescent glimmer.  Pretty Me Polish He Said She Said is a glitter topper of circles and hearts in a clear base.  Both polishes had good formulas and they applied smooth.  



Polishes Used:












You can purchase these polishes from their Etsy shops



Thanks for stopping by :)


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison of Week 1 to 5 to Week 9








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...