Sunday, June 23, 2013

Then and Now

Purchased By Me
Hello My Smitten's

I apologize for my absence last week.  I went on vacation and was unable to post.  Furthermore, I don't have any iPhone pics for you so I decided to do something fun and horrifying at the same time.  My blog turned 6 months old in March.  I really didn't make a big deal about it, as I won't now, because I was in the middle of my semester.  I will however make a big deal of my 1 year blogaversary.  I have already started collecting polishes for my huge giveaway.  Anyway, back to the fun part.  I am going to post an old picture from when my blog first started to now.  It is in fact quite horrifying but it is interesting to see my progress as a blogger.  So, without further ado:

This is one of the first mani's I posted

Then







Now



Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

This is a comparison between Week 1 and Week 11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...